Join the friendly and talented Orchid family, where we offer qualified candidates many opportunities to excel in their chosen professions.
We look forward to hiring passionate and friendly individuals who thrive on challenge and creativity.
If you think you have what it takes, contact our Human Resource Department now at 6750 2188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the Orchid family.
Human Resource Department
Orchid Country Club
1 Orchid Club Road
• Oversee daily golfing operations and supervise driving range operations.
• Provide feedback on the conditions and look into improvements on golf courses
as well as service to the golfers.
• Assist in matters such as course closures/openings, general membership/golfing
queries, complaints and compliments
• Supervise a team of assistants, provide on the job training and handle staff
disciplinary matters etc.
• Organize, coordinate and oversee Club’s golf events and competitions.
• Maintain a control record of golf rules, decisions, practices, trophies, handicaps etc.
• Responsible for revenue – check and monitor sales.
• Any other duties assigned by the Head of Golf.
• Possess preferably a Diploma, in any field.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the any of golf country club with minimum
1 year in similar capacity.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Able to perform shift duties.
Assist in overseeing banquet functions such as seminars, conferences, events, weddings
etc and handling of matters relating to banquet operations.
• G.C.E. `O’/’N’ Level
• 1 to 2 years’ relevant experience would be an advantage.
• Conversant in English
• Customer service oriented
• Able to work on shifts, weekends and Public Holidays
• Assist the Chief Steward in overseeing the operations and
handling of the administration tasks of the Stewarding Department.
• Ensure proper handling, maintenance and operations of all
dishwashing equipment and service wares; monitor and enforce dishwashing
and breakage control procedures.
• Plan, co-ordinate and supervise the stewarding function and all
banquet events to ensure that an adequate supply of labours, cutlery and
crockery as well as the set-ups and props are in place.
• Constantly supervise the floor to ensure that cleanliness in the kitchen
and facilities are maintained according to the established cleaning standard.
• Secondary education with at least 2 years of relevant working
experience, those with 1 year experience in similar capacity would be
• Able to train and guide the team in proper handling of cutlery,
service ware and equipment.
• Possess sound knowledge of chemical usage, application and prices
of all cleaning and operating equipment and products, including any
• Reporting to the Head of Housekeeper, you will assist in the supervision
of the housekeeping operation,and and ensuring that a high level of
• Coordinate, schedule and supervise housecleaning staff, inspect building areas
for proper cleaning, and inventory cleaning supplies.
• Provide on-the-job training, coordinate the housekeeping schedule.
• Coordinate the housekeeping schedule with contractors.
• Minimum of 3 years of housekeeping experience in hospitality / service industry.
• Strong leadership quality.
• Good communication skills.
• Handle billings, phone calls enquiries and facilities bookings.
• Provide towels and ensures that locker and waiting rooms are kept clean.
• Responsible for the overall facilities.
• Minimum GCE "O" Level.
• Relevant experience in Club preferred.
• Tactful in handling members/guests.