GOLFING AT ORCHID COUNTRY CLUB
Located along the picturesque waterways of the Sungei Seletar Reservoir, Orchid Country Club boasts one of the most breathtaking courses in the region.
Orchid Country Club has three 9-hole golf courses. The 27-hole international championship course was designed with the late former President of Singapore, Mr Ong Teng Cheong’s personal guidance, to be uniquely different. Named after orchids, Aranda, Vanda and Dendro courses feature acres of immaculately manicured fairways and greens. Tee-off on a gentle rolling hill, conquer the strategically placed bunkers and drive a shot along the glassy waterways. Occasionally, be greeted by brilliantly-coloured flowers swaying to the cool breeze that sweeps through the reservoir. The 27-hole course played host to the Singapore Open 1999 and the Handa Singapore Classic in 2010 and 2011. If you are a golfing fan in Singapore, you will definitely have a swinging good time at the fairways of Orchid Country Club!
27-HOLE GOLF COURSE
Monday and Tuesday – 1 nine will be closed the whole day (18 holes available the whole day).
Wednesday – 1 nine closed in the morning (18 holes available in the morning and 27 holes for the rest of the day).
- All golfers must take up insurance policies to protect themselves as well as other people on the course.
- OCC has an existing arrangement with Comfort Delgro Insurance Brokers P/L to cover its members with Group Golf Insurance Policy.
- Compulsory Golf Insurance for Golfing Gold & Silver Members.
- With effect from 1 December 2012, all golfing gold and silver members will be automatically covered by the Club’s selected insurance provider. Members will be charged a pro-rated fee of the existing insurance at $18 per annum (may be subject to change).
- If you already have your own insurance and do not wish to be covered under this golfers’ insurance, please OPT-OUT of this scheme by completing the form and returning to Golf Registration Counter by 1 November 2012. Should we not receive your opt-out form by the deadline, you will be included in this scheme. You can get a copy from the Golf Registration Counter.
- Click here for details of Golfing Insurance Policy. For more information, please call Golfing department at 6750 2111 or email email@example.com.
- Golfing attire and golfing shoes (soft spikes)
- No sleeveless t-shirts (e.g. singlets, tank tops & jerseys) , jeans or running shorts