CLOSURE OF ORCHID BOWL
In compliance with the latest safe distancing measures enforced by the authorities, Orchid Bowl @ Orchid Country Club will be closed with immediate effect till further notice.
In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, please be reminded that you SHOULD NOT come to the Club if you are feeling unwell. It is mandatory to have your temperature screened and fill up a ‘Health & Travel’ declaration form when you visit the Club. Please also ensure that a physical distancing of at least 1m is maintained from another person when you are seated or standing in a queue. It is a chargeable offence under the Infectious Diseases Act to make a false declaration or if you fail to adhere to the latest safe distancing regulations.
Entry will be DENIED if you:
- Have a fever (≥ 37.5°C) and/or display respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- You or any of your family members have travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
- You or any of your family members have been placed on Home Quarantine Order (HQO), Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Are currently under a five-day sick leave.
- You or any of your family members have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Have been contacted by MOH/MND as part of contact tracing.
BOOK A STAY WITH US
Book a stay with us at our renowned 75-room hotel. Our resort-like Hotel boasts an impressive suite of facilities and amenities, perfect for a weekend getaway, a family gathering or long-term stay! Read more here >>