Orchid Country Club
1 Orchid Club Road, Singapore 769162 Tel: 6755 9811 Fax: 6755 8874
Orchid Country Club
Hotlines General Enquiries
Tel: 6755 9811
|General Enquiries||Tel: 6755 9811|
|Booking of/Enquiry on Functions||
Tel: 6750 2166 Fax: 6752 7147 Email: email@example.com
|Hotel Room Reservation||
Tel: 6750 2100 Fax: 6755 8874 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel:6750 2111 Fax: 6755 7972 Email: email@example.com
Tel: 6750 2198
|Leisure Facilities Booking||
Tel: 6750 2121/2
|Social & Recreational Activities Booking||
Tel: 6750 2122 Fax: 6755 8874 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 6750 2123 Fax: 6755 8874 Email: email@example.com
Tel: 6750 2183 Fax: 6752 4254 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 6750 2109 Fax: 6752 4254 Email: email@example.com
Tel: 6750 2188 Fax: 6759 3210 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|General Manager Richard Foo||Tel: 6750 2107 Email: email@example.com|
OCC Shuttle Service
Approximate OCC Complimentary Bus Departure and Arrival Schedule.
|From OCC to Yishun MRT|
** All Boarding and Alighting will be at Bus Bay next to NTUC FairPrice.
We welcome your feedback to help us improve. Please fill up the online form below and kindly note that all compulsory fields must be provided in order for us to review and respond to your feedback. Thank you for your time and valuable feedback.
Personal Data Protection
The following terms shall form part of Orchid Country Club’s (“OCC”) Personal Data Protection Policy:
Collection, use and disclosure of personal data
Career @ OCC
Join the friendly and talented Orchid family, where we offer qualified candidates many opportunities to excel in their chosen professions.
We look forward to hiring passionate and friendly individuals who thrive on challenge and creativity.
If you think you have what it takes, contact our Human Resource Department now at 6750 2188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the Orchid family.
Human Resource Department
Orchid Country Club
1 Orchid Club Road
- Ensure Club’s collections from various departments and outlets are correct, prompt and reconciled for all payment modes.
- Prepare invoices, credit notes for timely billings and ensure all supporting documents are complete.
- Accounting for deposits collection, bank-in, recording, refund and reconciliation.
- Monitor and manage outstanding arrears and liaise with clients to chase for collections of arrears.
- Prepare ageing analysis and provide for bad debts
- Performs reconciliations and verifications on revenue, receipts and money collections including liaising with various department colleagues.
- Perform bank reconciliation for AR receipts and refunds
- Performs month-end closing duties and ensure accuracy and meet timelines.
- Ensure Point of Sales system is properly interfaced to Accounts Receivable system module and data is correct and tied to receipts.
- Performs Accounts Receivable duties or any other Finance duties as assigned.
- Accounting qualifications with relevant experience in Accounts Receivable function.
- Strong in accounting skills and concepts. Technically and technologically savvy.
- Effective interpersonal skills with good time-management skills
- Able to adhere to timelines with high level of accuracy.
- Cheerful, independent and responsible team player
- Assist the Head of Hotel in driving the revenue and occupancy of hotel rooms by developing and execution of its sales and marketing plan.
- Develop new lead sources and maintain accounts in establishing strong rapport with key industry partners i.e. corporate, group transient and event business partners.
- Stay abreast of market trends and perform strategic positioning
- Responsible for hotel ARR and RevPar by optimizing Rate and Pricing Strategy and develop room packages for different market segments.
- Proactive and alert to adapt rates to fill rooms during lull periods.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by the Head of Hotel.
- Minimum a Diploma preferably in Hotel management.
- At least 3 years of working experience in room sales, those from 4-stars and above or boutique hotel will have an advantage.
- Must have good knowledge of hotel industry in local market and its market trends.
- Highly responsible and reliable with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must have strong passion and drive for sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good leadership and organizational skills.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and a team player.
Reporting to the Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be proactive in generating sales for banquet, conference, guestrooms and other club-wide related businesses, achieving sales target for the team. Your roles also include the following:
- Make regular sales calls and handle all business enquiries including facilities/site tour.
- Conduct regular competitor’s surveys on events held at competitor clubs.
- Entertain and maintain rapport with potential and regular clients and follow up on any business leads.
- Assist in creating and executing annual business and marketing plans as well supporting all promotional events/activities.
- Correspond with clients on introductory, proposal, confirmation/agreement, changes/amendment, appreciation letters etc.
- Plan and organize clients’ events, coordinating with the relevant supporting departments to ensure clients’ requirements are met.
- G.C.E. `O’/`A’ Level/ Diploma/ Tertiary Education.
- With 3 years of work experience in related field, those holding similar position in other hotels/clubs would be an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with service-oriented mindset.
- Well-groomed, positive, committed and go-getter attitude.
- Good administrative, planning and organizational skills.
Reporting directly to the Assistant Facilities Manager, the Technical Executive will ensure smooth P&M operations by working closely with a team technicians. He/she must be able to communicate effectively with various stakeholders, manage expectations and deliver results that are of professional standards. The successful incumbent must be willing to roll-up the sleeves in executing daily operations and is expected to have a strong engineering background with audio-visual experience (advantage).
- Attending to daily breakdown of services and engineering operational matters.
- Ensure Club’s building services, facilities and equipment are in good working condition.
- Supervise works carried out by technicians and contractors.
- Manage all service/preventative maintenance, cyclical, capital expenditure and A&A works etc.
- Prepare Department’s monthly reports including cash flows, inventory, assets listing etc.
- To develop SOP and OJT and conduct training to technicians.
- Assist in all Tenancy matters.
- Determine scope of work and sourcing for comparative quotes.
- Oversees and provide AV support to all Club and Banquet functions.
- Any other duties as assigned by Head of Property & Maintenance or the reporting officer.
- Diploma in Engineering related discipline preferably in Electrical.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field, those without necessary qualifications but has more than 3 years of relevant experience will also be considered.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to lead yet willing to roll up the sleeves and execute tasks with the team.
- Possess good communication skills and able to provide concise advice to stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships with various stakeholders with a customer-focused mindset.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to think fast and act fast.
- A team-player.
- Check and ensure that the jackpot facilities including the working condition of the jackpot machines and the general cleanliness of the jackpot room.
- Ensure adequate cash and coin float for exchanges with members are in proper order at all times for the enjoyment of members and their guests.
- Responsible for the safekeeping, accounting and disbursements of daily float and proper handing-over of float from and to the Duty Officers.
- Attend to the jackpot machines and be responsible for paying out winnings and issuing short payment vouchers. The standing instructions/procedures on the documentation of payments, verification and authority for payments should be strictly adhered to.
- Ensure that all Club rules and regulations are observed by guests.
- Ensure compliance with MHA regulatory requirement at all times.
- To be conversant and proficient in carrying out all duties and responsibilities as provided for in the Jackpot SOPs.
- Provide efficient and courteous service to jackpot players.
- Any other duties, and/or assignments as delegated by Duty Manager or the Club Management.
- Min Secondary qualifications and above.
- PC literate and able to handle minor machine repair work.
- Matured and tactful in dealing with members/guests.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Willing to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Work location at ACC (Pasir Ris)
• Clean function rooms, lounges, lobbies, toilets and walkways.
• Clean windows, glass partitions and mirrors.
• Vacuum carpet, dust and polish fixtures and furniture.
• Replenish supplies and toiletries
• Transport trash to waste disposal bin
• Assist in any other housekeeping assignments including linen sorting, if neededRequirements:
• Good physical stamina and mobility
• Hardworking and positive attitude
• Able to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Part-time positions are also available
Part-Time positions are also available. Please call respective contact numbers for further enquiries.
Banquet/Stewarding – Tel: 67502221/146
• Service Crew (Banquet)
• Stewarding Assistant (Dish-washer)Social & Recreation – Tel: 67502121/119
• Waitress/Waiter (Karaoke Lounge)
• Social & Recreation Assistant