FREE SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE FROM YISHUN MRT
Approximate OCC Complimentary Bus Departure and Arrival Schedule.
It is advised that commuters arrive 5-10 minutes in advance for the bus trip to prevent any inconveniences.
|From OCC to Yishun MRT|
|From Yishun MRT to OCC|
** All Boarding and Alighting will be at Bus Bay next to NTUC FairPrice.
If you are driving, you may take one of the following recommended routes to arrive at Orchid Country Club:
via CTE – SLE and exit at Lentor Avenue – Right turn at Yishun Avenue 1 – Orchid Country Club.
via CTE – SLE and exit at Upper Thomson Road – Right turn to Upper Thomson Road – Sembawang Road – Right turn to Yishun Avenue 1 – Orchid Country Club
via CTE – SLE and exit at Mandai Road – Left turn to Mandai Road – Mandai Avenue – Yishun Avenue 1 – Orchid Country Club
via Yishun Avenue 2 – Left turn Yishun Avenue 1 – Orchid Club Road
via BKE – SLE and exit at Mandai Avenue – Yishun Avenue 1 – Orchid Club Road
FROM SELETAR AEROSPACE DRIVE:
Right turn to Seletar West Link – Left turn to Yishun Avenue 1 – Slight left at Yishun Avenue 1 – Left turn to Orchid Club Road
Orchid Country Club
1 Orchid Club Road, Singapore 769162
Tel: 6755 9811 Fax: 6755 8874
|General Enquiries||Tel: 6755 9811|
|Enquiry or Booking of Functions||Tel: 6750 2166
Fax: 6752 7147
|Hotel Room Reservation||Tel: 6750 2100
Fax: 6755 8874
|Golf Registration||Tel:6750 2111
Fax: 6755 7972
|Driving Range||Tel: 6750 2198|
|Leisure Facilities Booking||Tel: 6750 2121/ 122|
|Social & Recreational Activities Booking||Tel: 6750 2122
Fax: 6755 8874
|Membership||Tel: 6750 2123
Fax: 6755 8874
|Finance||Tel: 6750 2183
Fax: 6752 4254
|Purchasing Unit||Tel: 6750 2109
Fax: 6752 4254
|Human Resource||Tel: 6750 2188
Fax: 6759 3210
The following terms shall form part of Orchid Country Club’s (“OCC”) Personal Data Protection Policy:
You may make your request to withdraw your consent, access or correct your personal data by emailing to: email@example.com
Join the friendly and talented Orchid family, where we offer qualified candidates many opportunities to excel in their chosen professions.
We look forward to hiring passionate and friendly individuals who thrive on challenge and creativity.
If you think you have what it takes, contact our Human Resource Department now at 6750 2188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of the Orchid family.
Assistant Banquet Manager / Captain
- • You will assist the F&B Operations Manager in overseeing banquet functions such as seminars, conferences, events, weddings etc and handling of matters relating to banquet operations.
- • G.C.E. ‘O’/’N’ Level and above.
- • 1 to 2 years of experience in handling functions and banquet operations, and 5 years for Assistant Banquet Manager position.
- • Strong interpersonal communication skills and customer oriented.
- • Hands on with good planning and organizational skills.
- • Cheerful and outgoing disposition.
- • Able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- • Conduct routine inspection, meter or equipment reading assigned by immediate superior.
- • Perform operation on building automation system (BAS), fairway lighting control system, and carry out jobs through work order issued by inter/other departments.
- • Perform periodic preventive maintenance / periodical test / repair & inspection works of all club’s M&E equipment, machineries, plants, fixtures and fittings, so as to minimize the loss time incurred.
- • Troubleshoot, repair & servicing of M&E works in the club.
- • Assist to carry out building works defects assigned by superior.
- • Assist other departments in audio video setup & operation for functions, seminars and weddings.
Liaise with other departments to resolve work orders issued by them.
- • Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- • NTC 2/3 in M&E preferably in Electrical Engineering
- • 2 to 3 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical services/engineering preferably in the Club/Hotel industry
- • Good interpersonal and communications skills.
- • Willing to work 3 shifts, weekends and public holidays
- • 1 permanent full-time position and 2 contract (3-month) positions
Guest Relations Officer, Front Office (Aranda Country Club)
- • Register guest and assign rooms, accommodate special request whenever possible; assist in pre-registration and blocking of reservations when necessary.
- • Develop a thorough knowledge of the room rates, room locations, types of rooms and reception operations.
- • Develop detailed knowledge about the club’s staff, services and hours of operations.
- • Promptly notify housekeeping of all check-outs and also inform housekeeping of late check-outs, early check-in, special requests and day use rooms.
- • Develop a working knowledge of the reservation operations, process current and future reservations. Know cancellation procedures and forfeitures.
- • Develop a thorough knowledge of the NETS / Credit card machines and the computer lodging system.
Handle guest check-out efficiently and in a friendly professional manner.
- • Ensure cash handling procedures comply, file and post all charges to guest, master and city ledger accounts.
- • Update payments from members into the membership system and ensure that entries are correct before submission to the Duty Manager for checking.
- • Use proper telephone etiquette.
- • To be conversant and proficient in carrying out all duties and responsibilities as provided for in the Rooms & Front Office SOPs.
- • Any other duties, and/or assignments as delegated by Operations Executive (Rooms & Front Office), Duty Manager or the Club Management.
- • Minimum GCE “O” Level or equivalent
- • Relevant experience at Hotel and Club’s Front Office operations is an added advantage
- • Pleasant personality and able to work well with people at all levels
- • Should be a self-starter and able to work independently
- • Able to work irregular hours and on weekends
- • Able to start work immediately
- • Work location: Pasir Ris
Part-Time positions at Orchid Country Club
Part-Time positions are also available. Please call respective contact numbers for further enquiries.
Banquet/Stewarding – Tel: 67502221/146
- • Service Crew (Banquet)
- • Stewarding Assistant (Dish-washer)
Social & Recreation – Tel: 67502121/119
- • Waitress/Waiter (Karaoke Lounge)
- • Social & Recreation Assistant