Charges (per 18 holes/per golfer) Green fees
Individual Golfing Gold
Individual Golfing Silver
Corporate Golfing Union/MGK*
Term Corporate Golfing
Weekday Term Golfing (WTGM)
*Corporate Golfing Union/MGK must present valid “Day Pass” for the game.
Buggy fee: $25 per golfer
Night Golf fee: $20 per golfer
Golfers’ Insurance: $5 per golfer
Rates quoted above are subject to prevailing GST.
Tee-off Time (with 7 minutes interval)
Morning Session: from 7.07am to 8.59am
Afternoon Session: from 12.01pm to 1.53pm
Evening Session: from 4.27pm to 5.58pm (Valid on Thursdays only unless otherwise stated)
Golfing guests/visitors without a valid handicap are required to undergo a Certification to Playtest ($10.70 nett) at the Club prior to the game. Upon passing the test, they will be allowed to play on the golf courses. The Certification to Play is valid for a month from the test date.
For enquiries, please contact the Golf Registration at 6750 2102/111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSURE OF ORCHID BOWL
In compliance with the latest safe distancing measures enforced by the authorities, Orchid Bowl @ Orchid Country Club will be closed with immediate effect till further notice.
In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, please be reminded that you SHOULD NOT come to the Club if you are feeling unwell. It is mandatory to have your temperature screened and fill up a ‘Health & Travel’ declaration form when you visit the Club. Please also ensure that a physical distancing of at least 1m is maintained from another person when you are seated or standing in a queue. It is a chargeable offence under the Infectious Diseases Act to make a false declaration or if you fail to adhere to the latest safe distancing regulations.
Entry will be DENIED if you:
- Have a fever (≥ 37.5°C) and/or display respiratory symptoms (e.g. cough, runny nose, sore throat, or shortness of breath).
- You or any of your family members have travelled overseas within the last 14 days.
- You or any of your family members have been placed on Home Quarantine Order (HQO), Stay-Home Notice (SHN) or Leave of Absence (LOA).
- Are currently under a five-day sick leave.
- You or any of your family members have had close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Have been contacted by MOH/MND as part of contact tracing.