(per 18 holes/per golfer)Green fees
|Categories||Weekday||Weekend & Public Holiday
|Morning Rates||Afternoon Rates|
|Individual Golfing Gold||No Charge||No Charge||No Charge|
|Individual Golfing Silver||$32||$39||$70|
|*Corporate Golfing Union/MGK||$36||$44||$80|
|Corporate Golfing Term||$50||$60||$110|
*Corporate Golfing Union/MGK must present valid “Day Pass” for game.
Buggy fee : $25 per golfer
Night Golf fee : $20 per golfer
Golfers’ Insurance : $5 per golfer
Rates quoted above are subject to prevailing GST.
Tee-off Time (with 7 minutes interval)
Morning Session : from 7.07am to 8.59am
Afternoon Session : from 12.01pm to 1.53pm
Evening Session : from 4.27pm to 5.58pm (Valid on Thursdays only unless otherwise stated)
Golfing guests/visitors without a valid handicap are required to undergo a Certification to Play test ($10.70 nett) at the Club prior to game. Upon passing the test, they will be allowed to play on the golf courses. The Certification to Play is valid for a month from the test date.
For enquiries, please call Golf Registration at tel: 6750 2102 / 111 or email: email@example.com.
- JAN 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- FEB 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- MAR 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- APR 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- MAY 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- JUN 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- JUL 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- AUG 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- SEP 2019 Monthly Medal Results
- National Day Golf 2019 Results
- Ladies Open 2019 Results