ORCHID COUNTRY CLUB AT A GLANCE
Established in 1993, Orchid Country Club is a premier Golf & Country Club in Singapore with a rich heritage and culture. We have since established ourselves as an industry leader in hospitality through our unique Orchid experience. The Club is also acclaimed as a Club where people from all walks of life can come together to enjoy golfing and utilise our sports & recreational facilities. If you are looking for a fun and refreshing Club experience here in Singapore, we’ve got something for each and every one of you.
Orchid Country Club is under the ownership of NTUC Club. Find out more about the NTUC Club HERE.
Golf at our award-winning courses
Enjoy a game of golf with your kakis at our award-winning three 9-hole golf courses, which overlook one of the most breathtaking and scenic views in the region. Our golf courses are designed with immaculate attention to detail and beautifully manicured, providing a unique and enjoyable golfing experience for golfers of all skill levels.
Enjoy extra privileges with our Club membership
Our members enjoy extended golfing privileges beyond Singapore as the Club has extensive reciprocal and access arrangements with over 90 reputable clubs in more than 20 countries spanning 5 continents – Asia, Australia, Africa, South America and Europe.
Offering the ideal function and event venues
We offer a selection of well-maintained venues, which are suitable for a plethora of functions and events! No matter what you are looking for – whether it is a wedding, baby shower, birthday party or company seminar, we have just the right venue for you, catering to all your event needs to make sure everything runs smoothly!
Promotions / Events
We are pleased to inform members that we have launched our new Golf Management System – iGolf, on 1 May 2023 (Mon).
With the launch of iGolf, here are some of the new features that Members can enjoy:
1) Members will be able to make bookings for the whole week;
2) As Single / 2-ball flights have no standing; for such cases, members can place themselves in Waitlist using iGolf;
3) Members no longer need to register at the Golf Counter. You can collect your buggy and proceed to the respective tee boxes.
iGolf will be launched in phases, and for Phase 1, only OCC members with an Active status will be able to book flights on iGolf and have their fees charged to their statement of account (SOA). Non-members can pay using credit card at the Golf Counter.
The following provides the relevant information for the upcoming changes.
GOOGLE FORM BOOKING TILL 30 APRIL 2023
a) OCC Members (Gold / Silver / WTGM / Social)
Booking via Google Form for OCC members will discontinue when we cross over to iGolf.
b) TCGM / Affiliate Members (GCU & MGK)
In Phase 1, TCGM, Affiliate members and Visitors will continue to use the Google Form to book for tee times.
Visitors will continue to use the Google Form in Phase 1 to book for tee times.
NEW BOOKING SCHEDULE FROM 1 MAY 2023 (MON)
The timesheet will open every Monday at 9pm for the following bookings:
- All 18hole sessions (Weekday & Weekend)
- Night Golf (Thu)
- 9hole Buggy (daily except Mon)
- 9hole Walking (Sun, Tue & Wed)
a) OCC Members using iGolf to book
Booking of tee times will be based on first-come, first-served basis.
b) All other categories of golfers using Google Form to book
*Book using iGolf
^Book using Google Form
BOOKING RULES AND PROCESS
1) Change of Main Booker is not allowed. The flight will be cancelled if the Main Booker is unable to play.
2) Forming a Flight
- Minimum of 3 balls to book a flight
- Minimum of 2 OCC members required in a flight (not applicable to flights booked by Affiliate members and Visitors)
- Single / 2-ball flights have no standing; members can place themselves in Waitlist using iGolf (NEW!)
3) Restriction of Play
- 3 x 18hole games a week (Mon to Sun)
- Did not tee off due to inclement weather is inclusive
- Public Holiday is inclusive
- Private Event and Club-organized game are exclusive
- 2 x 18hole games in a day is not allowed
- No restriction for 9hole games
- Only OCC golfing members are allowed to play 9hole Walking
- Gold, Silver & TCGM can book for Sun, Tue & Wed
- WTGM can book for Tue & Wed only
4) Registration at the Golf Counter
- Gold / Silver / WTGM / Social
- No need to register at the Golf Counter (NEW!)
- Collect your buggies from the buggy bay and proceed to your respective tee boxes
- TCGM / Affiliate Members & Visitors
- Registration at the Golf Counter is required (as per usual)
5) Modification of Players
- Change of player’s name and category can be made online until before tee time without fees. (NEW!)
6) Cancellation Fee
- Cancellation of flight or player within 48 hours from tee time will incur a penalty fee, unless valid or medical reason with supporting documentation is provided. (NEW!)
- Penalty fee will be charged to respective member’s SOA
- Penalty fee for Affiliate members and Guests will be charged to the Main Booker’s SOA
- Penalty Fee:
7) No-Show Fee
8) Charging of Golf Fees
- Golf fees will be charged to individual member’s SOA.
- Fees of Affiliate members and Guests can be charged to the Main Booker’s SOA or can be paid using credit card at the Golf Counter
9) Credit Limit
- A minimum of $150 balance is required in the member’s account to be able to make a booking on iGolf.
INCLEMENT WEATHER RULES IN iGOLF (FOR CHARGING PURPOSES)
1) Golfers who have played less than 3 holes when inclement weather affects play, and cannot resume play due to prolong suspension and / or voluntarily give up the game, will be charged 9hole rates.
2) Golfers whose tee time is affected by the suspension of play, and have not teed off, can get a full refund.
3) The Club may, in its absolute discretion and without prior notice or assigning any reasons, suspend or modify the control of play for the purpose of meeting special contingencies.
The Management and the Committee will monitor the booking policies and refine them to better manage the new system as we go along.
We thank all members for your patience and understanding while we implement the new golf management system by phases.
Over the years, operational costs have continued to rise. In particular, the COVID-19 pandemic has caused business disruptions and significantly higher manpower, utilities and maintenance costs. Despite rising expenses, Orchid Country Club (OCC) continues to invest in our golf courses, new buggies and upgrading of Club infrastructure to ensure members have a positive and enjoyable experience. We have strived to hold off any fee increment for as long as possible, unfortunately, fee revision has become necessary as we are unable to fully absorb the impact of ever-rising costs.
We endeavor to keep our prices affordable. This is in-line with our objective to make golfing affordable and accessible to all. Even with the latest revision in OCC’s fees, it continues to be one of the lowest fees for Clubs in Singapore.
With effect from 1 April 2023, we will be revising our subscription and green fees as follows
We seek your understanding and support as we strive to make OCC your preferred venue to meet, relax and enjoy.
For more information, please refer to the FAQ.
Please be informed that the Goods & Services Tax (GST) will increase from 7% to 8% from 1 January 2023 onwards. The GST rate at 8% will be imposed on payments and transactions made on or after 1 January 2023.
Due to the above transition, the Subscription Fee for January 2023 will be billed into Members’ Statement of Account on 1 January 2023.
For members on GIRO arrangement, January 2023 and February 2023 subscription fees shall be deducted on 28 February 2023.